MA IN ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree at Charleston Southern University
is taught by full-time School of Business graduate faculty. The MA focuses entirely
on cultivating leadership skills for professionals who need to learn how to more effectively
manage people in business, non-profits, or government. Special attention is given
to critical leadership competencies including personal growth, interpersonal skills,
communication, alignment of values, organizational change, and executive decision
making. The degree is available entirely online, in evening classes, or in a blended
Whatever your calling, leadership development will enhance your effectiveness. This
program is invaluable for leaders in:
Distinctives of the MA Program
- Leadership Development: Distinctive leadership development competencies are infused into every course throughout
- Quality Faculty: All MA courses are active MBA courses, taught by quality faculty.
- Encounter-Engage-Energize Model of Faith Integration: Faculty teach cutting edge business principles from a Christian Perspective.
- Military Friendly: The Charleston Southern University School of Business has been ranked by US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT #17 Best Online Graduate Business Programs
for Veterans in the Nation.
- No Distinction between Online and Residential degrees. Take courses completely online, completely on campus, or combine the two. We make
no distinction; the professors and the value of your degree are all the same.
- Program Length: 33 credit hours - 11 courses
- Personal and Flexible: All core and foundation courses are offered in accelerated 8-week or full-term online
formats. Students can take any MBA electives (for which they qualify) to tailor the
program to meet their needs.