Financial Aid Available
Students in the Master of Science in Organizational Management have the option of
using the following means to pay for their courses: out of pocket (payment plan available),
federal loans, private loans, military and VA benefits or company tuition reimbursement.
FIND OUT MORE
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Federal Application for Financial Student Aid, FAFSA. You will need a
copy of your federal tax returns. Charleston Southern University's school code is
APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
Master of Science in Organizational Management students must be registered for 3 credit
hours in each major semester (Fall, Spring, Summer) in order to qualify for financial
aid. Students should contact financial aid before making any changes to their schedule
as they may lose financial aid eligibility and incur a balance.
Financial Aid Forms
For a complete listing of forms that may be required for you to receive financial
aid, please visit the university's main Financial Aid webpage. A brief definition of common forms that you may need is listed below.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress: In order to be eligible for renewal of any type of financial aid, students must show
evidence of satisfactory progress toward graduation. Satisfactory Academic Progress
(SAP) at Charleston Southern University is defined as successful completion of coursework
attempted and progress toward graduation. Students who fail to meet the required standards
may appeal to the Office of Enrollment Services to regain their eligibility to receive
- Verification Worksheet: Required for students selected for verification. This form must be returned to CSU
with a copy of the student's and parents' (or spouse's) signed 1040 tax forms. Important:
Your financial aid cannot be disbursed until you complete the verification process.
- Child Support Paid: This form is required to be filled out for anyone that has paid out child support
for the tax year.
- Federal IRS Tax Transcript: Federal regulations have changed. If you are chosen for verification you may be required
to provide a copy of your IRS Tax Transcript. This is not a copy of your 1040, but
a document that you request from the IRS which will show that you have actually filed,
and they have recorded your Tax Return.
- Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note and Loan Entrance Counseling Online: Must be completed online by first-time Stafford Loan borrowers. You will need your
FAFSA Pin Number to complete.
For More Information: